At Solidsport, we are committed to innovate and digitize the sport industry by making it possible for all sports at all levels to broadcast their games and events live – and make money from it.
We are a fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in Finland and Germany. Together we have created the largest sport streaming platform in Northern Europe and are now looking for a system engineer, that loves a challenge and wants to make a great impact from day one.
System Engineer at Solidsport
As a System Engineer at Solidsport, you will have a central role in realizing our vision to develop and maintain a global scale platform.
Our platforms and apps handles around 10.000 livestreams and serve over 500.000 users monthly. You will be a part of our engineering team which today consists of 3 people.
You will be working with the tech team to evolve and maintain our systems which consists of.
Who are you:
- Excellent understanding of Linux administration
- Excellent understanding of Automation
- Good understanding of Monitoring tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strategic thinker willing to roll up sleeves and execute strategies
- Pragmatic, self-acting and a people person
- A Doer with understanding of risk
- Experience with video streaming
- Networking TCP/IP and routing
- Scripting, tools development and CI/CD
- Container Management
- Database management
- On-premises hosting / servers
- Cloud infrastructure
We are a dynamic company with a fast, beautiful, fun, and passionate culture. Humor is an important ingrediens in our teams.
We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and continuous development.
This full time position is based in Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!