Solidsport is the largest streaming platform for live sports in Scandinavia with 45 000+ live streamed games and events during 2019. Our business model is simple; every team, club or sports association can live stream an endless amount of games, on their own channel, and create revenue from it. Without costs and without any risks. Just by using a phone or tablet.
Since 2018 over 3000 teams in Scandinavia have joined our platform and streamed their games live and on demand. The result? Over 4 500 000€ revenue has been generated directly to the teams that are broadcasting on Solidsport. With offices in Sweden and Finland our goal is now to expand both in Europe and globally.
Your role as a Growth Marketer on Solidsport:
With over 1 000 000 users watching all kinds of sports live on our platform and hundreds of new clubs and teams joining every week we are now expanding our marketing team.
As our Growth Marketer you will have a key role to help us expand even faster across Europe and globally. Together with our Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to implement changes and have a great impact on the company's growth every single day.
The type of player we look for
A great Growth Marketer on Solidsport will effortlessly blend technical knowledge, analytical skills and have a data driven mindset. New ideas will always be welcome on Solidsport but most importantly we look for a doer that likes to solve problems and loves new challenges with a “Can do” and “Willing to do” attitude.
To succeed in this position you’ll:
- Be data-driven and have clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and tracking across multiple platforms.
- Be able to work across multiple platforms such as web, app stores, in-app optimization.
- Having experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing.
- Has UX experience of building customer landing pages and good skills on lead generating optimization.
- Has good programming knowledge with PHP, CSS and Wordpress.
- Great knowledge of marketing automation and analytics/marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager.
This full time position is based in Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!