Is tech innovations something that makes your ears listen? Is sports something that makes your heart beat faster? Then Solidsport might be the perfect workplace for you. We’re now searching for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our journey to revolutionize the world of sport streaming.
What is Solidsport?
Solidsport is a leading OTT and sport media platform in Europe. Since 2016, Solidsport has led the way in providing a complete software solution for sport federations, clubs, large events and teams – making it possible for all sports to broadcast live. On all levels.
Our portfolio of solutions are designed and developed for all sports. Regardless if it is a major tournament that wants to broadcast from several fields using AI technology, a big game with a large audience using multiple camera productions or a local youth game that want’s to broadcast using only a smartphone or tablet. Solidsport is customized for all sports. Everywhere.
Marketing at Solidsport
The marketing team at Solidsport drives commercial outcomes for the company across our portfolio of products and grows the addressable market through digital marketing campaigns, inbound management and sport events. What we now want to add is great product marketing skills.
We encourage you to bring your good ideas and run with them and pursue the best outcome for our customers and the business while having fun along the way. We’re today located in Sweden, Finland and Germany but are a growing company with global ambitions.
Solidsport is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing a product marketing strategy at a global level for a diverse range of products to support our growth strategy. This is a hands-on, multi-disciplinary and dynamic position, requiring close collaboration with the product and engineering teams, content team, sales teams, as well as other functions.
We are looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative colleague with a proven track record of driving brand and product awareness for a B2B/SaaS company through written, video, and in-person communication. The right person will be the voice of our product and play a crucial role in our company during an exciting time of growth and international expansion. The position will be based in Stockholm, with hybrid remote options.
As a Product Marketing Specialist you will:
- Translate Solidsport's features, product roadmap, and product strategy into compelling product messaging and positioning through great copy that delights our prospects and customers
- You will lead on the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and connects with target audiences throughout the buying journey.
- Conceiving and executing customer base communications and marketing programs to upsell and cross sell into our large base of customers
- Collaborating with demand generation teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to our content, optimizing marketing funnel.
- Create and publish content online in line with marketing plans to deliver on campaigns.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to define product positioning that differentiates.
Who you are:
Competence and experience are important, but personality and potential are key! What matters the most for us is your personality, motivation and competitive spirit. To truly succeed in this role, the following will help you get going from day one:
- Track record in a Product Marketing function focused on enterprise software, SaaS.
- Knowledge of content management / content services would also be ideal.
- Cross-functional skills – using product knowledge to serve as a bridge between our product, marketing and sales teams.
- Professional profession in the English language, written and spoken and in messaging/positioning and skills of storytelling and copywriting.
- Capable of producing content that keeps the audiences engaged. You know how to take cues from a product’s messaging and positioning – and turn it into relevant copy.
What we offer
Your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves. Here you will not only get experience, but grow your network to an international level.
We offer a fast pace in a developing environment where only our own creativity sets the limits. Our office is located in newly built Stockholm 01, with great communications, a walk into the city and a breathtaking view.
Start time can be flexible but we’re looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!