We’re searching for a talented Frontend Engineer to join Solidsport and our journey to revolutionize the world of sport streaming. As a Frontend Engineer, you will help us build and develop the leading sport streaming platform in Europe.
What you will be doing
In this position you will be part of a self-organizing team, working closely together with business people, UX-designers and other fellow engineers. General responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain front-end for web and mobile
- Implement and iterate on UIs for new features
- Test, implement and suggest UX improvements
- Improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability, and ensure the web stack stays up to date and best practices
Your responsibility is not limited to writing good code, but also truly caring about the product you will be working on.
Who you are
- SPA, Micro frontends
Competence and experience are important, but personality and potential are key! What matters the most for us is your personality, motivation and competitive spirit:
- Anticipates problems, sees the big picture and identifies solutions
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions that address customer’s needs
- Enthusiastic and positive even in tough situations
- Last but not least, you are a great team player
What we offer
Your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves. We offer a fast pace in a developing environment where only our own creativity sets the limits.
Our office is located in newly built Stockholm 01, with great communications, a walk into the city and a breathtaking view.
Live streamed sport is what we know best and our vision is that all sports on all levels should be broadcasted live. That is by making it simple for every team or club to do so, using only a smartphone.
Solidsport is now scaling up both nationally and globally. During 2020, more than 40.000 sport events were streamed live, and today our platform has passed the 1 million user mark.
Start and end time to be discussed with the recruiting manager.
We look forward to hearing from you! :]