Are you passionate about sports? Are you a star at creating good relationships? Is performance and achieving goals a part of your spirit? Then we have a perfect career choice for you.
Who we are?
Sports streaming is what we at Solidsport know best and our vision is that all sports at all levels should have the opportunity to broadcast live. To achieve that, our goal is to make it easy for each team and club to start broadcasting their games and events live and also create new income for the team fund. All they need to do is a smartphone or tablet.
In 2021, over 45,000 games and events were streamed on our platform at the same time as we passed the million mark in the number of users.
Now it's time for us to take the next step. Solidsport has therefore put in the next gear and is now scaling up both nationally and globally.
We have offices in Finland, Germany and Stockholm, where our headquarters is located. Now we are looking for new talent who want to be part of our growth journey and at the same time create new opportunities and income for sports around the world.
About the role
As the Business Developer in Finland you are responsible for executing the strategy to grow revenue through current and new partners and build strong relationships with existing ones. Moreover, your responsibility is to build partner awareness and to establish a network of strategic partners to continue to accelerate our growth in Finland.
- Driving revenue growth by successfully managing & expanding relationships with partners.
- Developing a deep understanding of our partners’ sports and organizational structures in order to drive channel sales.
- Identifying and driving new market opportunities for target partnerships.
You as a person:
- Are a team player who believes that innovation is created through collaboration
- You are not afraid to take ownership of things and love to accomplish goals.
- You thrive by having a solution-focused mindset.
- You think that working as a team is absolutely the best way to find success.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love learning new things.
- Have genuine interest in sports.
Working hours may vary as the majority of our sporting events take place on evenings and weekends. We are looking for employees who are both interested in more traditional office work and employees who can imagine working evenings and weekends.
Our goal as an employer:
Solidsport is an equal opportunity employer. For us, it’s important to encourage diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. Therefore, please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
What matters the most for us is your personality, motivation and competitive spirit. We would love to talk to you if you see yourself as a strong minded person, that loves a challenge and is eager to learn new things that can develop yourself or drive great product experiences.
We review applications on an ongoing basis while the start date for the job is flexible. The right candidate can start with us immediately. Is it you? Then we look forward to meeting you!