We’re searching for a talented app developer to join Solidsport and our journey to revolutionize the world of sport streaming. As an app developer, you will help us build and develop the leading sport streaming platform in Europe.
Live streamed sport is what we know best and our vision is that all sports on all levels should be broadcasted live. That is by making it simple for every team or club to do so, using only a smartphone.
Solidsport is now scaling up both nationally and globally. During 2020, more than 40.000 sport events were streamed live, and today our platform has passed the 1 million user mark.
We offer a fast pace in a developing environment where only our own creativity sets the limits. Our office is located in newly built Stockholm 01, with great communications, a walk into the city and a breathtaking view.
About the role
In this position you will be part of a self-organized team, working as a developer closely together with business people, UX-designers and other developers. Your responsibility will not only be implementing code, but also truly caring about the product you will be working on.
Who you are
We are passionate about scaling our technology to continue our journey on democratizing sports. In order to be successful we leverage the lastest modern development tools and practices like Design System, DevOps, Pair-Programming, Design Thinking, CI/CD, TDD and many more. We believe you are familiar with some of these areas today.
Your personal competencies:
- Anticipates problems, sees the big picture and identifies solutions
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions that address customer’s needs
- Adapts to changing environments and effectively to meet a goal
- Enthusiastic and positive even in tough situations
- Good team player and continuous learner
- Relevant experience in modern technologies i.e. React Native
- Understanding of Design approach (Design Thinking), Customer experience and accessibility standards.
- Experience in agile development methods and practices, i.e. Scrum, SAFe, TDD
- Experience with unit and e2e testing, as well as, accessibility and visual testing
What we offer
We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
This full time position is based in Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!