At Solidsport, we are committed to innovate and digitize the sport industry by making it possible for all sports at all levels to broadcast their games and events live – and make money from it.
We are a fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and offices in Finland and Germany. Together we have created the largest sport streaming platform in Northern Europe and are now looking for our new Performance Marketing Specialist, that loves a challenge and wants to make a great impact from day one.
About The Role
To expand our digital growth & marketing team, we are looking for a data driven Performance Marketing Specialist with an international mindset. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you'll have a key role in our marketing team and be responsible for generating new leads for the business through paid and organic digital campaigns.
The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing all paid search campaigns on Google Ads firstly, as well as other search and social marketing platforms. You are also a person with great knowledge of data analytics and setting up tracking funnels and pixels to measure campaign performances.
- Build, plan and implement lead acquisition strategy by creating & optimizing campaigns across the Search, Display & Social media channels.
- Perform SEO research (Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends) and identifying effective content and keywords.
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels.
- Implement and analyze best SEO practices and techniques.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all paid campaigns.
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics.
- Performing A/B testing & ROI optimization.
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on this and all campaign results.
Who you are:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC/CPA campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Great language skills in English and an international mindset is a must, but german skills are also highly valued.
- Good knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven mindset and with solid knowledge of analytics and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
- Strategic thinker willing to roll up sleeves and execute strategies.
This full time position is based in Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join us immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!